- J. Rockcliff: Blackhawk Office
- You need to be logged in to see this person's contact information.
- LRE® Profile
I grew up locally. I attended elementary and middle school in Pleasanton before moving to Danville for High School. I attended and graduated from Chico State University and then moved back to Danville. Having grown up in the East Bay and now raising my two children here I have a vast knowledge and appreciation for the education, athletic programs and extra-curricular activities offered.
After college I worked in the high tech industry for Wells Fargo and Cisco Systems. In 2002 I decided to change career paths and obtained my Real Estate license. I am able to utilize my experience in customer service, project management, real estate loans, appraisals and sales. Understanding the importance of technology in everyday life I take advantage of the latest and greatest tools to maximize every transaction. The skills I learned through my education and life experiences allow me to understand and respect individual differences.
I am committed to providing my clients superior service. I know every client is different and strive to learn your unique requirements so I can provide you the information needed in order to make the right decision for you and your family. I pride myself in being honest, trustworthy and loyal. My strong work ethic, negotiation skills and professionalism allow me to guide my transactions to a successfully close. I thoroughly enjoy my profession and the people in which I have the pleasure to work with.
Membership and Achievements:
- California Real Estate License 2002
- Graduate Realtor Institute 2006
- Presidents Club Member 2008 – present
- Five Star Award Recipient 2012 – present
- Top 5 Individual Producer 2015
- Top 5% in Production 2015
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the Contra Costa Association of Realtors