- The Hudson Company
- You need to be logged in to see this person's contact information.
Winnetka has been home since 1991 and I am intimately familiar with each of our north shore communities - the schools, organizations, government, and history. I entered real estate in 1994 after ten years in consumer advertising and marketing in Chicago. My insights into consumer behavior gleaned from my prior experience in advertising and marketing has been invaluable - after all, a home is the ultimate consumer purchase. To assist buyers, the purchase experience requires a deep understanding of each buyer’s needs (everyone truly has different objectives) in order to help find the home that represents the best option for each family. For those selling their homes, I am able to craft a smart, very customized marketing plan for each home calibrated according to changing market conditions.
• 20+ years of brokerage experience
• #1 market leader in sales volume in Winnetka and New Trier every year since 2004
• Firm’s top producer
• Ranked 120th in the United States in total sales volume in 2012 by Real Trends/Wall Street Journal
• Professional consumer marketing experience for 10 years in Chicago with expertise in new product and consumer segments
On any given day, the most important thing to me is what my client needs that day. A strong work ethic and my intense focus on helping clients to make decisions mindful of the long-term benefits have enabled me to consistently be the top producer in Winnetka. I spend more time and energy marketing my properties than marketing myself because I believe performance speaks for itself. With #1 market share in Winnetka since 1995, my record shows that I am a consistent and top performer on behalf of my clients in both strong and difficult markets.