- The Ask Sarita Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals
- You need to be logged in to see this person's contact information.
- LRE® Profile
My name is Sarita Dua. I am a techie, a first-generation born Indian, an engineer, a Mac user, an MBA, a mom, and a full-time realtor. Not necessarily in that order!
I am committed to helping you achieve your real estate goals. People are loyal to their trusted service providers —their hairdresser, mechanic, banker, and travel agent, but their experience with realtors usually does not result in the same relationship of trust and open communication. I am working hard to change that. I put my all into everything I do, and I hope people will see and value the energy, enthusiasm, and experience I put to use on behalf of my clients. The result is a great home and a continuing relationship.
I try and work harder and work smarter to deliver results for my clients. I am devoted to making sure my clients are satisfied, and in fact almost ALL of my business is based on personal referrals, which is exactly how I want it. It means the world to me that clients come back to me, and send their friends, families, and colleagues my way too. Real estate is not about sales, it is about people, and I listen to both what is said and what isn’t said. Finding a fit, for buyers or sellers, takes energy, tenacity, market knowledge, creativity, and devoted personal attention.
Perhaps it would have been easier to just say I am a realtor. I love what I do. I feel I am good at it. And I would be honored if you considered me as “your realtor.” Whatever real estate questions you may have, big or small, ask me. I will be honest, and back up what I say with proven plans that generate results. Asksarita.com is your real estate resource, and I’m here for your real estate needs.
A little more about me:
- I am a full-time real estate broker serving the greater Portland area since 2003.
- I have 19 years of business experience (sales, marketing, and business development)
- When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family. I am married and we have a son and daughter. As a family we play board games, love trivia, and enjoy sports, especially Trail Blazers basketball.
- I enjoy travel, photography, music, gadgets, and lately walking
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors (PMAR)
Company Top 10% Producer since 2005
Company Recognition Award, 2004
Diamond Platinum Member of the Million Dollar Club, 2005-present
Board Member (Vice President) of the Million Dollar Club, 2009-present
Board Member (Director at Large) of the Million Dollar Club, 2008