Mary L. Hickey is a Real Estate Broker and has been an Associate of Keller Williams Realty, Austin’s only Billion Dollar Residential Real Estate Company, since 2001. She has held a Texas Broker License since 1980. An Austin resident since 1985, Mary’s knowledge of the Austin area has been a valuable tool in her Real Estate transactions. Mary graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1978. Prior to her association with Keller Williams Realty, she was involved in Commercial Real Estate in Houston, Texas. She subsequently owned and operated her own temporary staffing business which she has since sold yet remained active in real estate during this time period.
Her achievements include:
* Austin Business Journal Residential Real Estate Top 25 Individual Producers - 8 Time Recipient
* Five Star Professional Real Estate Award Winner - Top 4% of Agents in Central Texas - 3 Time Recipient
* Keller Williams Luxury Home Division 2006 - 2016
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist 2006 - 2016
* Austin’s Elite 25 Member - Top 1% of Realtors in Austin - 4 Time Recipient
* Austin Business Journal’s Top Women in Business award 1996 - 1998
Since 1990, Mary has lived in the Lakeway area with her husband and two children who have now graduated from college but still live close to Austin. Mary knows how important it is for you and your family to find the perfect home, and her dedication to professional service and exceptional customer care will help make that possible.