Jack WolfeView on LuxuryRealEstate.com
Jack Wolfe’s vast real estate, business and development experience is the foundation of his success. In addition to living in Breckenridge for over 22 years, Jack has over 37 years of national and international expertise, and has bought and sold over $800M of real estate in his career. Using the unparalleled advantage of Sotheby’s International Realty, Jack has elevated the level of service to meet the needs of both buyers and sellers in the luxury residential and commercial markets.
What Does This Mean For You?
You’ll meet your goals. Jack uses a well-rounded team approach to meet customer goals. The Wolfe team provides a high level of marketing strategies and a responsive communication style to exceed expectations throughout the real estate process. With Jack’s team comes respect for your time and considerable investment, and the full
attention you deserve. We listen. We perform.
- MBA in Real Estate, University of Denver
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from Michigan State University
- 9 years with Disney Development Company
– Developed Luxury Hotels and Commercial Projects
- 9 Years as developer of Breckenridge Luxury Residential Development and Sales (Timber Trail, Main Street Station, One Breckenridge Place)
- 37 total years of experience in real estate
- Serves on Summit Foundation Board of Trustees (Summit County’s
community foundation) and chairs their Development Committee
- Previously served on the Town of Breckenridge’s Planning Commission and Open Space Advisory Commission
- Prior Co-Chair of the Board for the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Prior President of the Summit Huts Association Board
- Local Boy Scouts Advisor
- Breckenridge, Frisco, Silverthorne, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Kremmling, Summit County CO