Laura Marie Wedell is an esteemed Realtor® with Harry Norman, REALTORS®, and conducts her business almost exclusively by referral. This means she provides only the highest standards of service to her real estate clients. Laura is an active member of and leader in the Forsyth County community and is very passionate about her clients.
Laura’s continued success is attributed to delivering client service that goes beyond expectations, before, during and years after each real estate transaction. She strives to create win-win negotiations for all parties involved. Her ability to design and implement individualized marketing plans that bring the desired results for both her buyers and sellers is always her ultimate goal.
- Earned accreditation as a Relocation Specialist, which involves providing real estate services for transferees from around the world, including strategic home search programs, home market value preparation, recommended staging, photography, and recommending service providers for home sale preparation.
- Holds a Quality Service Certification (QSC), which is a commitment to the highest standard in real estate service
- Holds a 55+ Realty Advisor Designation
- Member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Member of Board of Regents Luxury Real Estate
- Exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate
- Member of Luxury Portfolio International
Laura is an active member of the Forsyth County community, including the Forsyth County Women’s Club. She is affiliated with the 400 North Board of REALTORS®.Prior to entering the real estate industry, Laura held several marketing and management positions in both the semiconductor and health and wellness industries in Texas and California. She is an active participant in animal rescue, a hiker, home decorator, and wife, with three children and seven grandkids.