Alain AubersonView on LuxuryRealEstate.com
I am considered as a competent real estate broker because of:
- my long experience in finding owners wishing to sell their properties and the right properties for international and exacting buyers
- my network and my knowledge of the real estate market of my region
- my flexibility and the time I dedicate to each customer in order to understand their real needs.
1. How did you get your start in real estate
Years ago I was in charge of dealing with every aspect of daily operations and long-range planning for the family real estate business.
2. What path has your career taken?
I used to work in banking and insurance brokerage transactions before reaching my actual position. I use the know-how of those previous experiences in my everyday work (tax laws, procedure for mortgages, Lex Koller, the Federal Law on the Acquisition of Real Estate by foreigners)
3. Why is your company successful?
The success of my company is probably due to the quality of personalized services and the knowledge of the markets where the company is established.
4. What are your favorite parts of your job
My innate sense for negotiations makes me like more the selling aspect of my job than the administrative part of it.
My personal targets are not only the sales but also the customer satisfaction (I like the challenge to find the right property for the right person)
I like working with international customers probably due to the fact that my family evolves in an international and high standard environment.
5. What do you enjoy doing outside of work
Coming from a family of professional sport people, sport is my favorite hobby. I participate every year to various running and bike competitions (trails in the mountains, marathons), tennis tournaments.
I aslo enjoy travelling and discovering the world , participating to international and national events .