Dee & Steve CiancioView on LuxuryRealEstate.com
Dee and Steve Ciancio provide one of the most powerful value propositions in Denver real estate – combining the power of two Realtors, an advertising agency and a residential design firm into one. They specialize in representing sellers and buyers in Denver's finest in-town neighborhoods and Historic Districts with specific expertise in vintage properties from Victorian and Tudor to Mid-Century Modern and Contemporary – and everything in between.
In their years working together, they have amassed a nearly perfect success rate – selling 100% of properties they have represented. Now, as the Denver market has become one of the nation’s hottest, their expertise in market-savvy pricing, negotiating multiple offers, and helping buyers compete in an environment of limited inventory set them apart.
Together, they are dedicated to providing clients with the best real estate experience of their lives, carried-out through organized systems, comprehensive and meticulous preparation, and industry-leading market analysis techniques that make the difference for sellers and buyers alike.
Dee and Steve’s Outstanding Expertise and Services:
• Dee trained other brokers in best practices and served as managing broker of LIV Sotheby’s International Realty in Denver Cherry Creek 2012-2013. She has continually been ranked among the top-producing brokers in metro Denver throughout her career
• Dee is an expert at challenging negotiations as a real estate broker, preceded by a 20-year career in the semiconductor industry where she frequently negotiated contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars
• Steve has earned distinction as a Historic Denver award-winning renovation designer, penning numerous additions and renovations for vintage properties. He is also a 24-year veteran of the advertising industry as was founder and Creative Director of an advertising agency with a roster of national, international and Fortune 500 clients.
• Steve and Dee provide intelligent representation for buyers combining keen market knowledge and negotiation skill with the ability to discover a property’s hidden potential – backed by an exceptionally strong grasp of architectural details, structural and mechanical systems
• Dee and Steve are Denver natives – a rare commodity these days – and they know Denver’s neighborhoods, favorite places and lifestyle second to none
• Steve’s passions include performance and collector cars, Formula 1 and IndyCar races, architecture and travel
• Dee is involved in numerous social and civic organizations, a creative cook specializing in gluten-free and "paleo" recipes, and enjoys yoga and travel
LIV Sotheby’s International Realty , a member of the Luxury Real Estate Board of Regents, is Colorado’s leading luxury brokerage, with 10 offices and 250+ broker associates and staff. As a regent, LIV represents the brand in Metro Denver, Boulder, Breckenridge and the Vail Valley. The Board of Regents is the governing board of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, a worldwide network of high-end brokerage firms. LIV’s Colorado offices include Boulder, Castle Pines Village, Cherry Creek and Clayton Street, Denver Tech Center, Downtown Denver, Evergreen and the ski and golf resort communities of Breckenridge, Beaver Creek and Edwards, Colorado. In addition, LIV also serves these niche luxury neighborhoods: Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills Village, Country Club, Castle Pines and Hilltop. For more information call 303.893.3200 or visit www.LIVsothebysrealty.com.
- Denver's finest in-town neighborhoods and historic districts including Belcaro, Bonnie Brae, Cherry Creek, Capitol Hill, Cheesman Park, Country Club, Congress Park, Highlands, Hilltop, LoDo, Observatory Park, Park Hill, Washington Park, 7th Ave. Historic