- Kinlin Grover Real Estate, Osterville
- Broker Associate and Training Coordinator
- You need to be logged in to see this person's contact information.
- LRE® Profile
Lucy is a licensed REALTOR in Massachusetts, and is a Broker Associate for Kinlin Grover Real Estate, as well as the Training Coordinator for the company. She recently worked full time in management as the Director of Agent Services, in which she oversaw all Social Media for the company, the facilitation of all of the training, and a host of other responsibilities. Lucy moved to Cape Cod in 2012 from Dallas, Texas to be near her grandchildren, who live in Osterville. It was a dream-come-true after visiting the Cape for many years and falling in love with it. Lucy started her real estate career over 30 years ago as a successful sales agent in Dallas and still holds her Texas Real Estate Salesperson's license. She also holds a Massachusetts Real Estate Broker's license. She has experience as a sales agent and a sales manager in both states. Prior to moving to the Cape, she held various managerial positions in Dallas with high-end luxury real estate firms. She began her Kinlin Grover affiliation as Branch Manager for two offices, the Barnstable Village office and the Osterville office. She is now back in sales and is proud to be part of the biggest and best real estate company on Cape Cod. She loves travel, cooking and entertaining, reading, movies, and museums. Recent countries she has visited include Cuba, Hungary, Austria, Germany, and Spain, and is looking forward to a trip to London in January 2018 for the LuxuryRealEstate.com International Luxury Real Estate Symposium.
Just some of her achievements and credits include:
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Commercial Art & Design, University of Houston
• Custom Homes and Additions, Harvard University
• GRI designation (Graduate Realtor Institute)
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors
• Member Cape Cod and Islands Association of Realtors